This article discusses a unique collection of non-fungible tokens designed by a well-known American basketball player and their particulars. Read on Steph NFT Curry.
Are you curious to learn about the latest announcement of a set of non-fungible coins by an NBA star? If so, then read this article until the end for more information about the topic that is being debated among basketball fans and other basketball enthusiasts.
Many people from Canada and in the United States, Australia and the United Kingdom are shocked by the official announcement on social media of their most beloved basketball player’s release of unique art collections. Read on to find out more about Steph NFT Curry.
About Stephen Curry
Stephen Curry is a professional American basketball player who is currently playing for the Golden State Warriors. Stephen Curry is thought to be one of the top point guards in basketball time. The three-point shot is his most renowned and most well-known shot, which helped him become an elite basketball player.
On the 14th of December in 2021, Stephen Curry broke the record of Ray Allen for career three-pointers. Stephen Curry also helped his team earn an Olympic silver medal in the 2007 FIBA competition at the U-19 World Championship. He also takes part in a variety of charitable activities.
Steph NFT Curry
- Stephen Curry entered the trending NFT market by buying NFT for $180,000. Curry used this massive sum to purchase a Bored ape NFT for 55 Ethereum.
- The very first NFT bought by the basketball player was used as his Twitter profile photo . It is also used as a selfie picture in the chat icon of his team on the Discord application.
- The announcement he made recently includes an assortment of his NFTs of 2974. The NFTs contain artworks from his many achievements in the arts.
- Stephen Curry made an official announcement on Twitter.
More About His NFT Collections
- Stephanie NFT Curry collection comprises 2974 NFTs.
- The NFT mint will start operations on the 20th of December 2021.
- The NFTs was founded through the efforts of Floyd Norman and Andrea McDonald.
- Profits from the sale of the NFT collections is donated to charity to support charitable causes.
- Two thousand nine hundred seventy-four collection are all records for 3-points created by Stephen Curry.
- The works found in the NFT collections are created using the code “2974”.
How to buy 2974 NFT?
- Visit the FTX American website.
- Complete the identity verification process by following the instructions on the site. This involves KYC2 verification that will initiate buying Steph NFT Curry.
- The user must then deposit the amount for the NFT. The minimum amount for deposit is $499. It can be done using ACH bank transfer or credit card transaction wire transfer, or crypto transfer.
- The user must then make the NFT collection once the collection is live, that was mentioned earlier.
NFTs are growing a huge popularity among fans, and celebrities and sports stars are taking advantage of these technology-driven tokens to create high-value tokens. To learn more about the subject, go to.
Have you bought any NFTs like the Steph NFT Curry? If yes, leave a let us know in the comments below.