For traders, investors, and even novices, trading apps have made it very simple and comfortable to trade in the financial products of their choice, such as equity funds, securities, and fixed deposit accounts with just one click.
The ability to manage all the information on your holdings in one location and the availability of cutting-edge features and tools that help you make better-investing decisions are two major advantages of utilising a trading app.
We have put up a guide to assist you in selecting a trading software that can increase your chances of becoming wealthy through stock market investment.
Top 5 Trading Apps
1. Zerodha Kite
Nearly 15% of total Indian retail trading volume comes from Zerodha, which has more than 90 lakh active customers. Due to its reliable software suite, Zerodha Kite, an internal mobile trading software app built by the company, this app is advised for both novice and experienced investors and traders.
A market watch feature, complex forecasting with more than 100 indications, advanced order types like cover orders and good till tripped (GTT) orders, rapid order placements, and other capabilities are already available on the Kite 3.0 digital site.
Some Key Points:
- Great fast market data webcasting, complex visualisations, and user interface.
- Offers in-depth statistics on daily trades and the entire portfolio.
- Provides a clear understanding by showing the brokerage and Securities transaction tax (STT) fees in the “View Details.”
- With the Zerodha app, users can easily apply for Initial public offerings (IPO)
- Investments are made directly in mutual funds without paying commission fees.
- Trading without paying a brokerage fee for free equity delivery.
- It charges INR 20 or 0.03 per cent, whichever is less, for each executed order for trading in equities, currency, and commodities futures and options (F&O).
- Accessible on both iOS and Android and programmes with a user interface that is simple for beginners.
2. Upstox Pro
Ratan Tata, an Indian billionaire, and Tiger Global Management are among the renowned investors who support the well-known bargain broker software Upstox PRO.
For experienced and knowledgeable investors, it offers trading and investment opportunities in stocks, currencies, commodities, and mutual funds with cutting-edge tool alternatives such as a trading overview and graphs IQ library.
Some Key Points:
- Gives consumers the ability to trade and invest in derivatives, currency futures and options, commodities futures and options, and stocks.
- Permits investing in the stock market, IPOs, and gold.
- Charges a fixed brokerage fee of INR 20 on equities, derivatives, commodities, and currency orders, or 0.05 per cent (whichever is less) on Intraday.
- Charges 2.5% or INR 20 on equity delivery.
- Investing in mutual funds is free of commission fees.
- Provides a wide range of features, including advanced charts, live stock quotations, and a trade watch.
- More than 100 technical indicators in professional plotting tools.
3. 5 Paisa
One of the expanding trading apps in India is called 5 Paisa, and it can be downloaded on both iOS and Android devices.
Both investors and traders like using this programme. It offers a wide range of goods, including stocks, mutual funds, commodities, and money.
Even the top trading applications do not give research and advice services as 5 Paisa does.
Some Key Points:
- Quick access to watchlists and order books is provided through a simple, uncluttered user interface.
- According to the unique objectives of the user, offers research advice.
- Provides access to market information, livestock quotations, and price updates in real-time.
- Brokerage charged is INR 20 for equity Intraday and delivery.
- Offers extensive charting tool features and multi-asset watchlist possibilities.
- Launched a basket order feature that allows customers to place multiple orders with a single click.
- Permits stock investments in American companies.
- Possibility of making a limitless number of price alerts and watchlists.
4. FYERS Market
One of the low-brokerage trading apps that are accessible online is FYERS.
FYERS offers a very straightforward price structure and applies a single flat brokerage fee of no more than INR 20 per order to all trading segments.
In the equity’s delivery area, there are no brokerage fees.
Under its “theme investing category,” it introduced a novel investment strategy. Beginners who can invest in the same type of stocks rather than dealing in individual stocks will find this handy.
If a user chooses the Adani Group of Companies as their theme, their money will be invested in all Adani-related stocks, such as Adani Ports, Adani Power, and Adani Total Gas.
Some Key Points:
- The software comes with unlimited watch lists, a stock screener, already loaded investment options, 100+ chart patterns, real-time stock quotations, and a portfolio monitor.
- There is no fee for purchasing mutual funds.
- Brokerage charged is INR 20 for equity Intraday.
- A 30-day challenge is made available to boost the self-assurance and motivation of retail merchants.
- Offers excellent trading and investment tools along with investment options in stocks, equities, mutual funds, and IPOs.
5. ICICI Direct
In addition to being a member of the ICICI group, ICICI Direct is one of the country’s oldest comprehensive brokerage service providers, along with IIFL.
It provides easy-to-use internet trading and investment services for both experienced traders and investors. Since it is a full-service brokerage software, it provides free advisory services, research, and trading in equities futures.
For futures trading and account opening, ICICI Direct does not charge any fees.
Some Key Points:
- Provides several plans with various features and costs, including the prime plan, which charges delivery of 0.27% to 0.1%, the neo plan, which charges delivery of 0.55%, and the lifetime prepaid brokerage plan, which charges delivery of 0.25% to 0.7%.
- Offers analytical features like real-time profit and loss statements, option chain diagrams, and live charting. Offers a thorough analysis of both equity and derivatives.
- Ensures quick order placement, and uses a streamlined user interface for buying and selling.
- Enables users to make many watchlists for equities, indexes, and F&O contracts.
A trading account app is a specific interface for your smartphone or computer that enables investors and traders to rapidly purchase a variety of financial instruments, including stocks, derivatives, mutual funds, initial public offerings, currency, and commodities markets.
The user can also follow markets, view live charts, and complete the trade all at once. Since your bank accounts are connected to your trading account, you have cash available for buying and selling operations.
According to Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) rules, each of these trading apps has been authorised. A two-level authentication procedure is also present in these applications. So, you can select any of the above apps for secure share trading and watch your money grow.