Find out more below for more details on Surfshark NFT and the associated problems.
Are you aware of NFTs that are available on the market? You are interested in the idea of minting and trading NFTs? Are you seeking information on the new NFTs marketplace and other questions? If your query would be “YES,” then you are at the right location. Follow the steps below to find the necessary information.
Today’s topic of our discussion will be Surfshark NFT which has already generated a buzz among people from the Philippines. We will then follow up with more detail to our readers of the Surf Shark Society.
NFTs are also known as Non-Fungible Tokens. This is an electronic currency that comes with unique code and data. It is built on Blockchain technology. They are different from fungible tokens, such as cryptocurrencies that are similar to and the other.
One cryptocurrency is able to be exchanged with other cryptocurrency; however, when you use the NFT it is only possible to trade it using that specific NFT that is the reason it is referred to as non-fungible in nature.
Today, trading using NFTs is now secure thanks to the above-mentioned features. Numerous gaming, real estate and health platforms use NFTs.
Surf Shark Society is one of the fastest growing NFT community located in the Philippines. They announced that they will be launching the public minting date of 3 March 2022. The day of presale was 1 March 2022.
Surf Sharks Society is based on a collection comprising 3,333 exclusive Shark NFTs. They are digitally accessible through the Solana-based network.
The goal that is the goal of the NFT is to build an unbreakable community of innovators in modern technology. And the goal is to build a global network of disruptors in their specific areas.
The following perks are available to the members of the community:
- Through this NFT owners have access to it to a private Crypto Community (Shark Shack).
- The first entry point to the game of blockchain that uses personal set of crypto as rewards.
The Features Surfshark NFT-Based Fantasy Player
- Background: wavy_black, wavy_cyan, wavy_hippieblue, wavy_faux_bananayellow, wavy_orange, and wavy_cream
- Shark: GreyShark, BlueShark, SkeletalShark, MechShark_V2, BattleScarredShark_V2, BattleShark_V2, Peach Shark
- Shirt: Sailor_Shirt, Pirate_Top, Phoenix_suit, Hawaiian_outfit, Superman_suit, Deadpool_suit, Jett_Suit, SquidGameShark_456_outfit, Basketball_jersey, and many more.
- Headgear: Karate_headband, Batman_mask, SunGlasses, ItadoriYuji_Hair+SakunaTatoos, Nightwing_mask, Flash_mask, Cult_hat, and many more.
- Accessories: Aang_staff, Loki_scepter, Aang_arrows, ScarletWitch_ChaosMagic, GoldChain, BruceLee_nunchucks, Deku_cowl, LabScientist_vial, and many more
Then, this article is about the main aspects or takeaways from this NFT.
Recent Issues Associated With Surfshark NFT
The information about the founder as well as team members’ details aren’t listed through the website of the society. But, according to their Twitter account the society’s tweet declared, “I want to let everyone know that the founders are in the office. Unfortunately, just after the mint’s opening was established, our blockchain developer left our project and withdrawn the public mint’s Treasury. We understand your anger and take all responsibility for the situation. We apologize.”
This shows that, at the moment their blockchain is currently in limbo as the developer has withdrawn the project. In addition, the society has also announced a total refund.
Customers are displeased with this and one has asked them to refund the presales. One customer was unhappy and wrote about losing trust.
The End Verdict
Surfshark The NFT is a tough project. Currently the project run by the Surfshark Society is in limbo due to the reasons stated previously. Their official website is not functioning right now. Be wary of buying it on your own free will.
Are you looking for any questions or suggestions? Please leave a post a comment here for the same.