We have all the latest news about Simm Associates Scam. Learn more
A debt-collecting company tried to make people pay off debts. Simm Associates, a third-party debt collection company based in the United States is called. Simm Associates is accused of harassing people by calling or sending them letters to get their debts paid. To confirm, people are calling Simm Associates scam.
The latest updates from Simm Associates:
Simm Associates has been in business for over a decade. However, people call it a scam because the company refuses any information regarding the debt. Simm Associates claims to be contacting you on behalf of the creditor. Many have reported receiving calls and letters from Simm Associates.
The people are not given any details about the loan or debt. Therefore, they refuse trust this company and claim that Simm Associates scam is true. Simm Associates is a legitimate company.
About Simm Associates
Simm Associates is a third party debt collection company. This company specializes in customer service and accounts receivable management. They offer solutions for e-commerce and student lending.
It was founded in 1991. It is located in Newark, Delaware, United States. They provide early-out collection, first-party customer support, third-party collection, probate/deceased service, and sales and support phone centres. Simm Associates is a trusted source for successful asset recovery and complaint handling. They have over 30 years experience. For Simm Associates Scam details, continue reading!
Is Simmassociates.com Legit?
- Domain age: This website was registered on 12 April 1999 by the owners. It is 23 years, 4 mois and 11 days old.
- Domain Expiration date: 12 April 2024
- Simmassociates.com has a trust score of 86%
- Trust Rank is not available
- This website is assigned the global Alexa rank #3313678.
- Plagiarized content: We did not find any plagiarized material on this website.
- Simm Associates has received many negative reviews from customers.
- About Us page: The company describes its services and practices.
- Originality of the address: The company’s address is legitimate.
- Email’s legitimacy: The contact email address is legitimate.
- Information about the owner: Not revealed
This article was about their official site.
Simm Associates Scam:
Simm Associates has received negative reviews from many online customers. Simm Associates doesn’t disclose any information about the debts they’re trying to collect, and instead harasses people to pay their debts as soon as possible.
Simm Associates has been called a scam by some users who claim they are trying to steal their personal information over phone.
The company replied to many comments, stating that they have policies which prohibit them from disclosing any information until an individual’s identity has been confirmed.
Simm Associates Scam might be incorrect. Simm Associates is a legitimate business, however. Simm Associates has been the subject of 146 complaints on BBB profile. CFPD also reports 342 complaints.
Visit their website to learn more about Simm Associates.
Are you aware of this scam? You can reach us in the comments section for more information!