This Qowaer review will give you detailed information about the online store. You can then decide if it is a scam or a legitimate company.
Highlights of Website:
- Domain name – Qowaer .com
- Website name: Qowaer
- Domain Registration Date as Per WHOIS:2022-11-24
- Domain RegistrarAlibaba Cloud Computing Ltd.
- Email: Calvin@goodsreply .com
- Contact Phone Number+353-876675632
- Parent Company Name And Address: Bin Estrella GmbH, Pallaswiesenstrasse 180,64293 Darmstadt’ Germany
- Company Number:064110000
- Products Categories On Its Site: Heated Equipment Suppliers, Santa Claus, The Home Of Christmas, American Girl and Girl of 2023: Kavi
- Products listed on Its website: Winterflake Indoor/Outdoor String Lights. Multi-Colored Connectable Lights – Green Cable (600 Small Bulbs), Warm white Connectable Lights – Green Cable (1,001 Regular Bulbs), Pumpkin House Miniature village Decoration, Pineapple Outdoor Path Lights (Set 2), Malmo Window Star Light Trio.
What is Qowaer.com?
This online store claims to sell many of the products listed above. Before you decide to shop at this online store, there are many things you need to know.
Qowaer has been deemed suspicious due to the following reasons:
Its parent company, Bin Estrella GmbH, which can be found on the “CONTACT US”, and “TERMS of Service” pages is used by numerous scam and problematic websites such as Wideaay and BurefgtOnline.
It has given Bin Estrella GmbH as its parent company, but it could change its address and name in the future due to similar sites.
Special Discounts and Sales Offers
Qowaer lists many products for sale at heavy discounts. These discounts are often used to lure people to scam websites.
Deliveries and Customer Complaints
According to complaints from buyers of similar online stores, the delivery times, customer support and after-sales services are very poor.
Our Final Verdict:
We can conclude that Qowaer, based on the above facts, is a suspicious website.
Click >HERE to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.
These sites often change their website names and entire content from time to time. The above review was based on information provided by the website at the date mentioned. If you discover any additional details beyond what we provided in this review, it is likely that this online store has changed its details. It is still suspicious.