This Pease Wordle guide will show you the Wordle 349 Solution, and how to play this game.
Are you searching for Wordle 349’s answers, hints and rules? Are you having difficulty solving yesterday’s puzzle? If you answered yes, we can help. You may need clues and hints, even though the puzzle is intriguing and thrilling to solve.
Wordle is a well-known and loved game. It’s played in India, Canada (UK), the United States of America, Australia, and elsewhere. This post will give you a deep dive into this well-known game in the world, Wordle 349 or Pease Wordle.
Wordle 349. How to Solve
Do you want to find out the answer to yesterday’s wordle 349. First, we’ll show you how to use the hints to quickly guess the correct word. Despite having these hints, some people will still answer the question with ‘Pease’. Wordle 3349 requires ‘PHASE’.
Wordle 349: Follow the Hints
- The word begins with the letter P
- The correct term begins with the letter “E”
- In today’s right-word, there will be more than one vowel
These clues cause confusion because of the many words that are following them, as we have discussed below.
List of All Possible Solutions to the Pease Wordle:
The following words can be used to interpret the above points:
The correct wordle is “PHASE” from the above list.
It’s a game that involves solving 5-letter-words and is enjoyed by most players worldwide. Josh Wardle created this puzzle game. For the precise solution, there are clues in this quiz.
Wordle answer words should have some meaning. Many people assumed that Pease Wordle was an answer on Wordle 349. But, the truth is that it’s ‘Phase’, which refers to development/change.
How to Play Wordle Game
- Visit the official Wordle website.
- Start to notice all the clues and begin to think about how you can make a 5-letter phrase based on them.
- Users have six chances of finding the perfect solution.
- After you have made your guess, the color of the box will change to other colours such as green, yellow, or grey.
- If the letter has a green hue, it indicates that your guess is correct. If it takes yellow, it signifies that the letter is correct but in the wrong place.
- Similar to yesterday’s Wordle, enter “E” in the 2nd position to make Pease Wordle Answer. The grey colour will show, which indicates that the letter is wrong.
- It’s also fun to share your guesses with friends.
Yesterday’s wordle 349 was cracked by you using various clues and hints. This article provides all the information you need to solve the Wordle 349 . Click here to see the link.