We have provided an in-depth analysis of the Meftala website for anyone who is interested in finding out whether Meftala Scam or not.
Are you looking for an online shop to purchase t-shirts or merch? This review, Is Meftala scam or legit, will help you to decide.
We have selected the most important aspects of the website to review in order to verify the authenticity of the tshirt-selling portal. There are many scam websites operating in the United States. We should be especially cautious about such websites.
Legitimacy and Meftala
- Creation Date: March 28, 2022 is the Domain creation date for Meftala.
- Website age: This site is relatively new, having been active for only 2 months and 26 day. This Meftala Review is a red flag that Meftala may be a fraud or legitimate website.
- Website Expiry date: The domain Meftala expires on March 28, 2023.
- Trustworthiness The trust score for Meftala’s online portal is 2%. Meftala’s Alexa Rank is also zero.
- Country origin: The US is where the Meftala online shopping portal can be found.
- Data Security: All data are passed through a secured SSL connection to the portal.
- Proximity for Suspicious Sites: 26/100.
- Threat Profile50/100
- Phishing Score 50/100
- Malware Score50/100
- Spam Score 29/100
- Social relations We could not find a social media account linked to the Meftala Portal. We can conclude that there is not enough social engagement on the site.
A quick check on Meftala Scam, or Legit
Meftala can be described as an ecommerce platform. According to the website, Meftala sells premium fashion products for women, men, and children. Although the site states that they sell luxury products, there are different categories of products on the site. The site lists more than 50 thousand products.
- T-shirts and Shirts
- Bottoms & Shorts
- Jackets and Sweatshirts
- Floor carpets
- Gaming equipment
- Board Games
- Wall Hangings & Wall Pictures Printed
- Jewelry & Charms
- Gadgets & Electronics
- Get the best kitchen and diningware
- Home decor
- Skin Care and Personal Hygiene
An overview of Meftala is not enough to determine Meftala scam or legitimate. To evaluate the validity of the web portal, we need to address several aspects that impact the site’s ranking and metric. Let’s start with the features, before we move on to the validity and highlights. We will also discuss customer reviews to help us assess the credibility of the product.
Features for Meftala
- Buy products at: https://www.meftala.com/
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Phone Number :+1 209 234 0449
- Address: 3 Christopher Street, New York, US, Zip Code – 10014.
- Details about the owner: The owner of the online Meftala site is not known.
- Social Media Links The Meftala website does not have any social media connections. Fair evaluation of the Meftala scam will heavily focus on the facts about social links.
- Delivery policy: Free delivery on all orders made in the USA
- Terms and Privacy: Both privacy policies and terms are available on the Meftala website.
- Shipping: On average, shipments take 3 to 5 business days to arrive. Orders are processed in 1 to 3 working day.
- Tracking Information: All tracking information is sent via email.
- Cancellation Terms: The online portal does not have cancellation terms.
- Returns: Customers have 30 days from the date they receive their product to return it.
- Money Refund:Money immediately receives a refund upon inspection of the returned item.
- Payment mode: Discover, diner Club, Amex, PayPal, Mastercard, Visa accepted.
There are no Meftala reviews, comments or evaluations online. It is concerning that the site doesn’t respond or provide transparency.
Due to its recent launch, the website will include product reviews and evaluations of social media sites. Low Alexa Rank. The Alexa Rank is also low. We found only a few web reviews and one YouTube video review.
Meftala is a fraud website that has low trust scores, no social relationships and low reviews. It is highly recommended that you avoid the Meftala website.
Did you find this article on Meftala Scam useful? Comment on the Meftala review.