To determine whether Lifeomic is a fraud or not, you should read the complete report on Lifeomic Fraud and be sure to follow us to read more of our blogs.
Have you heard of the Lifeomic Company before? Are you convinced that they’re scams? If you are unsure the subject matter we would like you to read the report. Lifeomic is an Subchapter S Corporation situated in the United States.
Many residents of Canada along with other states are interested in knowing whether Lifeomic is a fraud or is it not. Read this Lifeomic Scam report carefully if you wish to know more about the business. Let’s get into the report.
Is Lifeomic a fraud?
As mentioned previously, Lifeomic is the Subchapter S Corporation. It is located at Indianapolis, Indiana. There are 90 employees working for this firm. Through the payroll protection program, Lifeomic requested the Small Business Administration for an amount of 1723400 USD for a PPP loan. Lifeomic claimed they used the loan to pay salaries the employees.
There isn’t any evidence for any evidence of the lifeomic Scam. Yes, you read it right. After extensive research we have not found any documents that indicate that Lifeomic has been involved in any frauds. When employees at Lifeomic claimed that they did not receive any money after they took loans, we could consider it a scam. However, Lifeomic isn’t engaged in any kind of scam or fraud. They are honest and borrowed the money to pay for the salary.
The most important information regarding The Lifeomic Scam :
As we have mentioned before, Lifeomic did not do any kind of fraud. They have provided the motive for the decision to take out the loan. There are a few things that we must be discussing with you.
- Lifeomic said that they paid 1723400 USD for the salaries of their employees.
- They also stated that they had not abused the loan to any extent.
- The Lifeomic team was ethical and deserving and honest with regards to the loan.
Information about the company– lifeomic scam :
- The address for LifeOmic is 351, W 10th Street, Indianapolis.
- The area code is 46202-3008.
- On the 4th of October, 2020 on October 4, 2020, the Small Business Administration approved the loan amount of 1723400 dollars.
- KeyBank National Association in Cleveland helped to facilitate the loan.
- The 11th of May, 2020 The Small Business Administration forgave the amount of 1732748.85 USD for this loan.
The Final Words:
It’s real that Lifeomic has not committed any kind of fraud. We can’t therefore label them as fraudsters. This concludes the current Lifeomic Scam article. Click here to find out the details about the scams of loan lenders and other scams.
Have you had to deal with any scams? Let us know in the comments below your experiences.