CCNA certification (CCNA Cisco Network Installation and Support Certification Assistant) is the most advanced certification in the entire Cisco certification system, and it is also a necessary condition for obtaining CCNP certification, CCDP certification and CCSP certification ccnp security course, CCIE certification is not mandatory), and many Cisco Professional Certifications (Cisco Qualified Specialist) also require candidates to first obtain CCNA certification.
1. CCNA certification training CCNA certification belongs to the entry certification of the Cisco after-sales engineer certification system. Passing CCNA can prove that you have mastered the basic knowledge of networking, and can initially install, configure and operate Cisco routers, switches and simple LAN and WAN. CCNA certification indicates that a certified individual has the basic skills and knowledge to network for the Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) market. Professionals certified by CCNA can install, configure and run LAN, WAN and dial-up access services in small networks (100 or fewer nodes). Protocols they can use include (but are not limited to) IP, IGRP, IPX, Serial, Apple, Talk, Frame, Relay, IP RIP, VLAN RIP, Ethernet, Access Lists.
2. Training skills Install, configure and operate simple routed LAN, routed WAN, define " the content of “simple "” network, such as IP, IGRP, IPX, serial, Apple, Talk, Frame Relay, IP RIP, IPX RIP, VLAN, Ethernet, and access to tables, etc.
3. CCNA can provide solutions based on training and real-world experience
①Install and/or configure a network； ②Filter by exploiting the access directory； ③ Bandwidth on Demand (BOD) and Dial-on-Demand Routing (DDR) Internet access solutions that reduce bandwidth and reduce WAN costs. ④Provides remote access through integrated dial-up connections and traditional remote LAN-to-LAN access and the highest level of performance required to support new applications such as Internet e-commerce and multimedia.
4. The prerequisites for obtaining CCNA certification Candidates do not need to hold any certificate to apply for CCNA, and there are no rigid regulations on the candidates’ age, education, and foreign language level.
5. CCNA certification exam
There are 2 ways to take the exam：①Take the 640#xff0d;801CCNA exam； ②Take the 640－821INTRO and 640－:81 ICND exams respectively.
6. Validity period of CCNA certification
The validity period of CCNA certification is three years. After three years, you need to take the recertification exam. If you get a higher-level Cisco certification within two years, the validity period of CCNA certification will be automatically renewed.
7. After the expiration of the CCNA re-certification exam, you must take the 640－:811CND exam, or take any CCNP, CCIP, CCSP, or take any one of the Cisco Qualified Specialist prefixes. 642－:XXX exam.
8. CCNA training objectives
After completing this course, students will achieve the following objectives:
Use available configuration tools to complete device initialization configuration According to new requirements, new functions can be implemented by adding, deleting, modifying, etc. Using command line interface to determine network performance and status Implementing according to given requirements Access layer switch configuration Use command line to implement VLAN, VTP, IEEEE802.1Q, ISL configuration Describe the functions and operations of static and dynamic routing protocols (RIP, OSPF, IGRP, EIGRP) Identify routing protocol exceptions using SHOW, DEBVG commands Ability to configure standard and extended access lists Configure serial interfaces (PPP, HDLC) using the command line interface