This article covers Ihealth CoVID Test. It includes the material and procedure as well as the way to read the result.
Are you unsure if you are infected by Covid-19 Do you need a quick test? We would love to provide you with the iHealth Covid-19 Rapid Test if your answer is “yes”.
The test attracted a lot attention in the United States. This is because of its simplicity and comfort. More information is needed about the COVID Test kit’s authenticity and how to use it. Let’s go over it and learn more about the benefits.
What’s the iHealth Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test?
The authorized self-test kit is Ihealth Covid-19 Antigen Quick Test. FDA-Federal drug approval from EUA-Emergency use authorization authorized it. This test is still awaiting approval by the market.
The Rapid test uses lateral flow to detect SARS-CoV-2. This test provides a more precise detection of SARS-CoV-2’s nucleocapsid antigen. The exact test can be done in just 15 minutes.
Let’s learn more about the Ihealth COVID test kit.
Material in the kit.
These are the elements that the FDA approved product includes:
- Nasal Swab: 1 per Box
- One Covid-19 Test Card
- Tube: 1 per carton
- Manual and instructions for use: 1 per carton
Other materials to be used.
Install the iHealth quick test app on your smartphone. This smartphone can be either an Android or iPhone. To get your results, you can use the app’s steps.
Ihealth COVID Test: Using Covid-19 antigen rapid test
- Install the App (iHealth COVID Antgen Rapid Test) on your phone and scan the QR code.
- The Covid-19 test card is in the pouch. Take out the tube containing the extraction buffer and the swab.
- Take the swab out of the pack and place it in the absorbent tip.
- Slowly rub your nostrils together in a circular motion (5x). Place the swab in the tube and stir it for 15 times. Use the orange cap to squeeze the orange cap and squeeze the sides of your swab.
- Twist the cap in white color to add three drops to the provided card. Wait for 15 minutes.
Ihealth COVID Testing: Identifying result
The test is simple and causes no discomfort. After 15 minutes, the test will display the result. You should not examine the test card for more than 30 minutes.
Positive result: This is when the lines on C and T are visible. It indicates that the Covid-19 antigen has been detected. The person has been diagnosed with the Covid-19 antigen.
Negative result – This is when the line on C shows that the virus antigens have not been detected. You will need to check again after 24 to 48 hours.
Invalid Observed only at T line Test again with a different kit.
After use, dispose of the item.
Ihealth COVID test is approved. It is not approved or prescribed for use and cannot be released onto the market because of medical emergencies. We hope you found this article useful. If you have any questions, please comment below. Are you interested in purchasing this product? You may also be interested in the Covid-19 rapid testing kit.