|Sulphate free shampoo in India
|hair growth shampoo for women
Looking for the best sulphate free shampoo in India that helps you have longer, stronger, and shinier hair? This article will take you through three of the best hair shampoos that are made of natural (toxin-free) ingredients and do not contain sulphate (or any other irritant).
Infectious diseases, dust particles, and various styling products all break our hair from the inside out. And after all the harshness our hairs experience, we require a shampoo that gently and thoroughly washes away the irritants while providing our tresses with the nourishment they require.
Why should you be careful while selecting a shampoo for yourself?
If you’re using a shampoo in India that contains sulphates and is not paraben-free, you are exposing yourself to harmful ingredients that will weaken it. Did you realize that sulphates (that causes bubbles and foam) could worsen the situation by causing hair fall and premature graying?
Sulfates are also infamous for causing additional frizz and stripping the scalp of their natural oils. In addition, certain cleansers can also be harsh on hair, particularly if you have fragile or dry hair. Sulphate-free shampoo in India and conditioners are available easily.
What are the effects of using shampoos with sulfate?
How many of you have pondered why hair falls the most during the rainy season? It is because an increase in humidity levels in the environment clogs the pores of our scalp and weakens the hair follicles. Our hairs begin to fall out as pollutants accumulate in quick succession.
As a result of the increased humidity, our scalp becomes dry, frizzy, and itchy. And that is where the nutrition of a well-prepared sulphate-free shampoo in India may assist you in achieving healthy hair from root to tip in a gentle and hassle-free manner.
This healthy sulphate-free and hair growth shampoo for women reduces the effect of harsh environmental conditions, thus improving the hair quality and reducing hair fall and roughness. This post will walk you into some of the most frequent problems and how to help you with choosing the mild, toxin-free, and sulphate-free shampoo in India.
Here are the 3 best sulphate-free shampoos in India
We’d like to assist you with your hair care needs and help you choose the best sulphate-free shampoo in India for hair loss. Offered by Mamaearth, these shampoos come enriched with the goodness of nature and are safe for daily usage because they contain no harmful chemicals.
Here are the 3 best sulphate-free shampoos in India:
Mamaearth Onion Shampoo for Hair-Fall Control
- We think of it as the best sulphate-free shampoo in India for hair loss and hair therapy.
- It features onion extracts that help prevent hair fall and makes the hair stronger.
- Plant Keratin in onion shampoo gently cleanses the hair and protects it from damage. It also provides a protective coating on the hair, which thickens it from the inside out.
- It is mild on the hair and helps maintain cleanliness, strength, and hydration.
- Surfactants that are mild on hair and scalp cleanse hair without depriving them of their natural oils. Plant keratin repairs hair from breakage and roughness, maintains hair hydration balance, softens hair, and stimulates the roots.
- It is also free of toxic components such as sulphates and parabens. Therefore, it may be used daily without causing any negative effects.
Tea-tree Shampoo for Dandruff-free hair-
- The shampoo’s natural ingredients gently remove dandruff and excess oil from the scalp, and experts suggest it as one of the finest sulphate-free shampoo in India for hair fall.
- Tea Tree and Ginger Oil work together to help reduce itchiness while also adding to the nutrition and clarity of the scalp and easing roughness and stiffness.
- Tea Tree Shampoo is made with natural ingredients. It cleanses dandruff and excess oil from the scalp gently. It also fights dandruff and relieves itchy, oily, and dry scalps, leaving you with a smooth scalp and moisturized hair.
- This sulphate-free shampoo in India is rich in Vitamin E. This component increases blood circulation and enhances hair growth. It also hydrates your hair thoroughly, reducing hair fall and split ends.
- The anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-itch properties of tea tree oil assist in relieving itchiness, while Ginger Oil keeps the scalp strong and hygienic while also alleviating roughness and stiffness.
- Silicones, parabens, mineral oil, and dye are among the absent harmful chemicals and contaminants. As a result, it’s safe to use on colored and chemically treated hair.
Rice Water Shampoo for Damage Repair-
- Repair your damaged hair naturally with the advantages of Fermented Rice Water, Keratin, and Wheat Protein. It can assist you in keeping your hair healthy, dirt-free, and damage-free. It also promotes hair growth by eliminating parabens and sulphates. Many specialists have advised on the best sulphate-free shampoo in India for hair loss.
- To avoid split ends and heal damaged hair, use Rice Water Shampoo regularly. It is rich in vitamins and helps in faster hair growth.
- It prevents hair from breaking. This keratin-based shampoo boosts the flexibility and volume of your hair, making it more manageable and smoother, thanks to its high protein content.
- Fermented Rice Water’s natural goodness can help you get rid of your hair problems and improve the quality of your hair.
- Silicones, parabens, mineral oil, colors, and other hazardous ingredients are not found in Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo. It is safe for everyday usage.
These are some of the best sulphate-free shampoos in India for all hair types.
We’ve covered the many possibilities for the best sulphate-free shampoo in India for hair loss, we’ll clarify why you should choose a product free of dangerous chemicals. Hair follicles and cells on our scalp are delicate, and dangerous substances or colors can harm them. Find the best hair growth shampoo for women and men with us, which will help you choose the best product by our research.
Additionally, over-styling might have a similar effect. To give the ideal care experience for your tresses daily, choose a shampoo that is mild, natural, and free of dangerous chemicals.
Note: Asia’s first Made Safe-certified brand, Mamaearth also plants trees on every purchase and helps make your environment better and better for you.