You can find the complete extractiy shop review here to discover if it is a scam or reputable company.
- Domain name – extractiy.shop
- Website nameFancyog
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS:2022-11-26
- Domain RegistrarGoDaddy.com LLC
- Email: customerservice@gossas .shop
- Contact Phone Number 442086385417
- Address and Name of the Parent Company: Meledo Company Limited. 372 Southampton Row. Great London, WC1B SHJ.
- Company No: 11736866
- Products Available on Its Website:Not available
- Products Listened On Its Site: Transformer remote control folding scooter, Transformer remote control folding scooter, intelligent automatic folding elderlywalker, home centric smart safe, etc.
What is Cohesiun.Shop?
This online store claims to sell many of the products listed above. Before you decide to shop at this online store, there are many things you need to know.
Cohesiun Shop has been listed as a scam online store on the basis of the following –
Different domain names and websites:
Its website name, “Fancyog”, is different from its domain name. Legit websites don’t do such blunders. It has used the same domain name instead of its domain name in its policy pages. This is mostly due to copy-paste errors.
It has given its parent company name to Meledo Company Limited. However, it could change its address and parent company name in the future as many sites of similar nature are doing so.
Special Discounts and Sales Offers
Cohesiiun Shop lists a lot of products at ridiculously low prices, which is almost impossible to find legitimate stores even on Cyber Monday or Black Friday.
Our Final Verdict:
All of the above facts confirm that Cohesiiun Shop has been a scam website.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.