The article was written to provide an explanation of an angry Pitbull NFT which is a great club that is coming up with great trepidation.
Are you a lover of animals? You want for them to live? You love animals and, when you witness them in need of help do you feel guilty and broken? This article will assist you to invest your money in a responsible way to save and restore life of the beloved animal.
If you reside somewhere in United States and Canada you can make it easy to get. Let’s begin by introducing the debut of angry Pitbull NFTand the flow will continue with more information on it.
The purpose and background for the organization
The club contains 10,000 unique digital Pitbulls and shows itself as a community by ownership. All Pitbulls are saved in the ERC-721 token blockchain of Ethereum. If you have an angry pitbull, you must be considered an official member of the group.
The group aims to protect the lives of dogs and cats around the world, and this goal began in America. They aim to give the chance to give a second chance and shelter to animals that are protected from all kind of cruelty. Therefore, the Angry Pitbull NFT will be released on the 23rd December 2021, with the intention of donating 10 percent of the proceeds on their sale of mints to animals’ welfare society’s friends.
Let’s continue reading this article for some additional details on it.
- Name: Angry Pitbull Club.
- Date of launch: 23rd December 2021.
- Token: ERC-721.
- Social Media Social Media Instagram account is called angry pitbull club NFT with following of 70.8k and Twitter is named AngryPitbullCLB, with followers of 4,001.
- Category: Art
- Creator: Lemon crypto
- Co-founders: Hoodville and Funnyhoodvidz
- Artist: Damian
The Objective of the angry Pitbull the NFT club
- The first goal of the company is to utilize the initial 10% that is sold at the auction to donate to Best Friend Animal Society to safeguard animals from cruelty.
- The other aim is to place the royalties into a community-based wallet, and then make use of it for expansion of the goal.
- The exclusive members of the club will get all of the featured merchandise like hoodies and t-shirts.
- The club will be launching games where participants will be competing to win unique and diverse prizes.
- The Angry Pitbull NFTclub’s principal aim is that after having spent $ 100,000 on marketing and selling, the organization will continue to make expenditures in order to make the project an even higher amount and boost its value NFT.
- The club will work to grow the club following the launch.
To conclude, all of the information above is thoroughly researched and reliable. The reason for talking about this subject is that it’s relatively new and not widely known to the public at large. Therefore, let us link your account to the Angry Pitbull NFT club to support animals, enjoy some nice surprises and earn excellent technical skills.
If you are aware of any club like such as this, inform us about it.
Let us know your thoughts below about it
Additionally, to find out regarding Angry Pitbull, visit this link.