These 5 letter words that begin with BA will help you overcome new challenges in your word games Wordle or Scrabble.
Are you a fan of word games? To help you in your word games such as Wordle or Scramble, we have provided a list of words that begin with the letters BA. People from Canada, the United States and Australia love to play online word game.
These 5 letter words that begin with BA, and their meanings, will help you beat your friends at word games. Scroll down to start!
Five-letter words that begin with the letter BA
- Baaed- the bleat of a sheep or lamb.
- Baals- Any of many historical Semitic fertility creators, or Phoenician myths of the Sun divinity and supreme federal God.
- Baars – A decent chunk of metal and wood that is longer then it is wide. It can be used for support, lever, fastening or barrier.
- Baath- A socialist festival of certain Arab countries, especially Syria and Iraq.
- Babas- A little, rich, moocher cake that is moistened with rum-flavoured syrup.
Continue reading to find out more 5 letter words that start with BA.
- Babbs- Babbs, a small rural community in Oklahoma’s country of Kiowa is known as.
- Babby- is the dialect characteristic of a baby.
- Babel- A perplexing sound made by many voices.
- Babes – This is a widely used word of affection that is universally understood. Babies and our loved ones tend to incite the same emotions in us. We expect them to be loved and protected. They are valued as precious.
- Babka- A glazed confection bread made with dried fruits like raisins.
Five Words Starting With BA
- Bable- A scenario that is filled with noises, sounds, and confusion.
- Baboo- This is Babu’s title, also known as baboo. It is used by Indians to show respect for men. The term Babu can be used in some societies as a term to endear an admirer.
- Babul- An equatorial Acacia enlisted from Africa. It is used as a base of energy, gum Arabic and formerly tannin.
- Bacas- ceiling racks.
- Bacha – A young person or child.
5 Letter Words that Start with BA
- Bacca- A simple, pulpy, and indehiscent fruit that is derived from one ovary. It is similar to grapes or cranberries.
- The back is the posterior surface of a human’s body from the shoulders to its hips. It can also be the interpretation away from the observer, or the orientation it walks or encounters.
The above article will teach you how to learn all words that start with BA and help you add them to your dictionary. To learn the meaning of these words, scroll through 5 letter words that begin with BA.
Are you looking for more words? We would love to hear your comments about this article. For more information about these words, please visit.